5 Days class on Stress ManagementZoe Talent Solutions
5 Days class on Stress Management
A practical stress management training course offering practical solutions to reduce and manage workplace stress. Learn techniques for effectively managing stress to improve productivity and well-being. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Team leaders, supervisors and line managers who wish to reduce and manage work-related stress.
- Costs and benefits of reducing work related stress
- Impact and costs of stress on the organisation
- Benefits of tackling workplace stress
- Small group exercise and facilitated group discussion
- What is stress/stressors and controls
- An introduction to stress awareness
- The fight or flight response
- Is all stress bad for you?
- Presentation and group discussion
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of stress
- The four sources of stress - emotional, mental, physiological and behavioural
- The long term effects of stress
- Identifying your personal stress map
- Small group exercise with presentation feedback and group discussion, individual questionnaire and exercise
- Stress management toolkit
- Review of current stress management techniques being used by the group
- Coping strategies and tips for managing stress
- Presentation, individual practical activity and facilitated group discussion
- The legal case for dealing with work related stress
- The legal obligation of the employer to reduce work related stress
- 5 Steps to Risk Assessment
- Presentation and facilitated group discussion
- The HSE Management Standards Approach
- The Risk Assessment approach to reducing stress in the workplace
- Ways to encourage employers and employees to work in partnership to address work related stress throughout the organisation
- Six areas of work that can lead to stress - a review of the standards and what can be done in the participants workplace to manage stress
- Presentation, small group exercises and facilitated group discussion
- Skills of an effective Stress Manager
- Critical role of the line manager
- Stress management skills and competencies
- Small group exercise, individual reflective and action planning exercise
- Next steps
- Review of learning and action planning
- Course feedback
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of this stress management training course, the participants will have:
- Identified the costs and benefits of dealing with stress
- Defined what stress is and started to recognise the signs of stress
- Tried out some personal stress management strategies and techniques
- Recognised the legal obligation of the employer to reduce work-related stress
- Reviewed the main work areas that can lead to stress and identified ways to address work-related stress throughout the organisation
- Considered the critical role and skills of an effective manager of stress and drawn up their own action plan to address the most prominent issues in managing stress in the workplace
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Zoe Talent Solutions
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this 5 Days class on Stress Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!