Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
5 Days Master Class on Risk ManagementZoe Talent Solutions
5 Days Master Class on Risk Management
This risk management course looks at risk from various perspectives and analyses the possibilities for managing it in each situation. It focuses primarily on operational, project, and reputation risk management. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and business owners looking to develop their business but with the aim of minimising any potential hazards along the way.
- The need for risk management and its benefits to the business
- Importance of the effective identification, assessment & management of risk
- Definition of what constitutes a risk
- Difference between risks, issues and assumptions
- Requirements for effective risk management
- Barriers to effective risk management and how to address them
- Scope and intensity of risk management: Degree of application of risk management based on level of risk in the business and environment
- Awareness of degree of risk tolerance considered acceptable by the organisation
- The risk management process: The stages of the risk management process
- Roles & responsibilities in risk management
- The documents and products that are used during risk management
- Different types & categories of risks that can be present in specific business areas
- Methods of capturing all types of relevant risks for the business area, and how to use them: Prompt Lists - Checklists - Questionnaires - Team Based Activity
- Describing each risk in a way that it enables the effective analysis of the risk: Risk statement to contain a condition and the consequence
- Identifying the causes of risks
- Classifying the identified risks in 3 classes to aid analysis
- Identifying the residual risk that remains in place for each identified risk after the existing controls in the business have been taken into account
- How analysis of each risk converts the statement of the risk into decision making information< /li>
- Process of analysing each risk
- Assessment of each risk
- Using a Risk Assessment Matrix
- Determining whether a risk is high, medium or low level
- Process of risk management action planning focusing on high level risks
- The five major types of actions for managing risks
- What's included?
- Allocating an owner
- Responsibilities and support
- Monitoring and controlling risk
- Updating of the contents in the Risk Register
- Monitoring and controlling each risk
- Limit Testing Method
- The frequency of monitoring & controlling risks
- Communicating the results of monitoring the risks
- Managing stakeholders perceptions
- Tracking changes in risks
- Closure or passing of risk
- Action taken to mitigate and manage the risk
- Learning for future use
Understanding Risk Management
The Five Elements Of Risk Management
Identifying All Credible Risks
Assessment Of All Identified Risks
Action Planning For Risk Management
Using A Risk Register
Risk Monitoring & Control
Closure Of Management Of Each Risk
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules to facilitate your learning requirements
The objectives of this Risk Management workshop are:
- To appreciate the need for the management and review of risk
- To provide a framework & process for the management of risk
- To understand a variety of techniques to identify, assess, manage & monitor risks
- To enable the delegates to have experience in using some of these techniques
- To understand the importance of planning and implementing identified risk management actions
- To understand the overall management of risk process
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...