Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
5 Days Masterclass on Currency ManagementZoe Talent Solutions
5 Days Masterclass on Currency Management
This training course has been designed to assist central banks in taking a strategic approach to their currency management. This requires first of all, an understanding of the currency life-cycle and subsequently a hard-headed analysis of the extent to which other stakeholders can take on more functions.
Who Should Attend?
Also people active in imports and exports, such as purchase and sales managers will learn what impact exchange rates can have on their decisions and how they can manage the risks.
- Introduction: the currency life-cycle
- New challenges in currency management
- Contingency and interruption planning
- Talking money: the public and banknotes
- Forecasting the demand for banknotes
- Fitness standards and key aspects of note sorting and processing
- Distributing cash from multiple vaults and locations, security checklist for cash remittance, currency chests
- Value for money: working with external suppliers
- Banknote designs: comparison and appraisal
- Case study
- Best practices across the Central Banks of various emerging and developed economies
- Benefits of the global foreign exchange markets
- Foreign Currency Exchange and its Management
- Designing Aspects
- Security features against counterfeiting
- Treasury vs cash management
- Currency hedging
- Current and capital account management
- Regulation of money
- Emerging challenges in the currency life-cycle
1) A Strategic View of Currency Management
2) The Banknote Life-Cycle, Risk Management & Public Engagement
3) Demand Forecasting, Fitness Standards (soiled notes), Sorting and Distribution
4) New Directions in Banknote Design
5) Foreign Exchange Management
6) Some local aspects / latest features introduced by various central Banks.
7) Distribution, Processing, Destruction and ATM
8) Treasury management
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
- Distribute adequate notes and coins
- Maintain quality of notes in circulation
- Withdraw unfit notes from circulation & destroy them
- Keep up well secured processes
- How to Implement a Risk-Based Framework
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...