5 Days Masterclass on End to End Supply Chain ManagementZoe Talent Solutions
5 Days Masterclass on End to End Supply Chain Management
This Zoe training course will empower you with the entire gamut of skills required to effectively manage a supply chain end to end, having complete visibility of all stages with all entities involved. Undertaking this course will enhance your skills and capabilities to independently handle the procurement, manufacturing and delivery processes of the supply chain for your organisation, thereby ensuring timely delivery of goods and customer satisfaction. The knowledge and information gained through this course will increase your confidence and capabilities to handle roles of higher responsibilities for your organisation.
Who Should Attend?
- All professionals involved in various cycles of the supply chain in an organisation who should understand other processes
- Vendors and other external stakeholders involved in the supply chain
- Top management of organisations who generally make strategic decisions for various phases of a supply chain
- Managers and supervisors responsible for overseeing the manufacturing process from start to end
- Quality checkers and auditors responsible for ensuring adherence and maintenance of quality standards through the process
- Investors and other potential financial stakeholders who need to understand the specifics of the entire supply chain to make effective investment decisions
- Any other professional who would like to know more about end-to-end supply chain management
Module 1 -
Supply Chain Management Principles
- Value stream mapping
- Lead time reduction
- Quality at the source
- Complexity management
- Performance management
Module 2 - Ways to Optimise End-to-End Supply Chain Management
- Think globally, act locally
- Focus on core strengths; outsource activities
- Improve collaboration between parties
- Utilise mobile-based technologies
- Build a responsive supply chain
Module 3 - Core Supply Chain Processes
- Market and sell
- Return and service
Module 4 -
End-to-End Supply Chain Operations
- Supplier management
- International transportation
- Domestic transportation
- Inbound cross-docking
- Trailer yard management
- Lean manufacturing
- Intra company transportation
- Distribution center management
- Outbound transportation
- Customer delivery
Module 5 -
Triple 'A' Concept of Supply Chain Management
Module 6 - Supply Chain Areas Impacted by Transparency and Visibility
- Customer satisfaction
- Inventory management
- Risk management
- Supply chain cost
Module 7 - Advantages of Supply Chain Management
- Productivity and efficiency
- Expense control
- Risk management
- Adoption and compliance
Module 8 - Supply Chain Challenges
- New technology
- Cyber risks
- Weather/natural disasters
Module 9 - Steps to Supply Chain Management Success
- Focus on flow
- Investment in data quality
- Segment your products and processes
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules to facilitate your learning requirements
The main objective of this training is to empower professionals with:
- Detailed information and knowledge of the entire supply chain, from start to end
- The skill and capabilities to not just understand various processes of the supply chain but also have complete visibility to prevent wastage of material and delay in supply of goods to customers
- The knowledge, confidence and experience to identify any gaps in the processes of the supply chain and act to resolve these to prevent impact to the end process of delivery in terms of timelines and quality
- The skillset, confidence and capabilities to undertake the responsibility of overseeing the entire supply chain, end to end, and successfully fulfil these, thereby demonstrating your potential for career progression
- The adequate ability to contribute to organisational growth and development through reduced costs because of lesser wastage and greater client satisfaction through timely delivery of quality goods
- The confidence and expertise to train other professionals on aspects critical for efficient supply chain management
- An enhanced skillset to work in any process of the supply chain, thus increasing dynamism as professionals
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this 5 Days Masterclass on End to End Supply Chain Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!