Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
5 Days Masterclass on Lean Principles PractitionerZoe Talent Solutions
5 Days Masterclass on Lean Principles Practitioner
This training course will give you a practical introduction to 'Lean' methods and tools so that you can start to identify and undertake improvement activities on your own. Lean thinking is now not just for manufacturing, but is successfully applied to improving all types of organisation including office work, knowledge processing and service industries. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Members of staff wishing to understand how Lean thinking and lean tools can be used to deliver process improvement projects in the work environment.
- Customer focus
- SIPOC, Kano, CTQ
- QCD lean metrics
- History & features of Lean and Six Sigma
- Principles of lean thinking
- Batch size, inventory and flow
- Seven wastes
- 5S (workplace organisation)
- Lean methods and tools
- Theory of constraints
- Process thinking
- The value stream
- Current state & future state
- Process mapping
- flowchart, spaghetti map
- time value map
- Layout, cells & lines
- The challenge of change
- the change cycle
- DMAIC process
- Kaizen blitz
- Root cause analysis
- More on lean
- Standard work
- SMED, Poka yoke
- Total productive maintenance TPM
- Visual workplace
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
During the Lean Processes & Tools training course delegates will develop comprehension of:
- The key elements of the Lean thinking and methodology
- Voice of the customer; customer value and the value stream
- The identification (learning to see) and elimination of waste in processes
- The main lean tools and techniques and their practical application
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...