5 Days Masterclass on Managing Distributors and Sales PeopleZoe Talent Solutions
5 Days Masterclass on Managing Distributors and Sales People
This program provides a robust approach to building effective managerial skills in the marketing and sales industry. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Sales, marketing and distribution channel managers and executives who wish to improve their managerial skills, individuals from organizations and companies that are establishing new market presence, channel managers and professionals with a fresh look at how to develop channel relationship.
Introduction to Marketing Channels
- Consumer Demands and Market Response
- Go-To-Market Strategies
- Direct versus Indirect Market Coverage
- On-Line Marketing Channels
- Defining the Role of Marketing Channels
- Engaging and Selecting the Right Channel
- Advantages of Leveraging a Channel Strategy
- Dealing with Channel Conflicts
- Collaborative Channel Marketing
- Understanding the Push/Pull Models
- Leveraging Marketing Funds
- Market Representations and Customer Perceptions
- Gauging the Right Channel Parameters
- Managing Receivables and Credit Terms
- Dealing with Margin Discussions
- Risk Factors in Marketing Channels
- Warranties and Services Terms and Conditions
- Handling Customs and Duty Fees
- Dealing with Rebates and Discounts
- Building a Strategic Channel Alliance
- The Need for Structured Planning Cycles
- Co-Developing Business Opportunities
- Marketing Channels and Competition
- Legal Concerns in Marketing Channels
A View of the Different Marketing Channel Institutions
Marketing Channel Selection, Opportunities, and Conflicts
Channel Marketing Activities and Support
Financial Considerations When Engaging Marketing Channels
Managing the Marketing Channel Relationship
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of the program, delegates will be able to:
- Work the dynamics of the different marketing channels and how they fit together from the 7Ps perspective
- Acquire a view of the different channel institutions and their importance in maximizing market presence
- Assess and select the marketing channels that complement core business marketing and sales activities
- Define the most effective go-to-market channel management strategies
- Gain a first-hand understanding of the financial details associated with marketing channels
- Develop collaborative planning approaches when interfacing with different marketing channels and the measures to use when gauging their effectiveness
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this 5 Days Masterclass on Managing Distributors and Sales People course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!