5 Days Masterclass on QHSE ProgramsZoe Talent Solutions
5 Days Masterclass on QHSE Programs
This training course is for individuals functioning at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding of health and safety. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Members of staff wishing to understand how Lean thinking and lean tools can be used to deliver process improvement projects in the work environment.
- What is Safety?
- What is Loss?
- Safety Costs
- Safety Consciousness
- Roles and Responsibilities of Members of a Safety Team
- Accident and Incident - The Definitions
- Direct Causes
- Indirect Causes
- Root Causes
- Accident and Incident Investigation Techniques
- Determining the Facts
- The Investigation Report
- Fire Safety Management
- The Theory and Science of Fire
- Fire Safety Procedures: Emergency Response & Evacuation Procedures
- Working at Height
- Chemical Hazards
- Classification of Hazardous Substances
- Identification of hazardous chemicals
- The Skin
- The Lungs
- Acute and chronic health hazards
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Control measures
- Occupational Hygiene
- COSHH Regulations
- Substances Hazardous to Health
- Aims of COSHH
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Workplace Exposure Limits (WEL)
- Permits to Work
- Emergencies - Be Prepared
- Risk Assessment and Process
- Hazard Identification
- Common Workplace Hazards
- Chemicals and Solvents
- Fire and Emergency Procedures
- Manual Handling
- Noise and Vibration
- Machinery and Equipment
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Working at Height
- Temperature and Welfare
Module 1 - Introducing Managing Safely
Awareness of safety responsibilities to oneself and others; how to prevent accidents and incidents; understanding the implications of the cost of safety to people and the company.
Module 2 - Accidents and Incidents - Cause, Effects, and Investigation
This module explains how accidents are caused through a chain of events; describes types of loss; and reviews root causes, indirect causes and direct causes.
Module 3 - Safety Management Systems and OHSAS standard 18001: 2007
Background to Safety Management Systems; the assessment and control of risks through a systematic approach; and the structure of a typical Safety Management System and how it works. Illustrates the need for planning of work so as to improve safety.
Module 4 - Occupational Health and Safety
Safety is not only concerned with injury from 'hardware' it is also about the effect of the working environment on the human body. This module is designed to give an understanding of the risks to health from noise, vibration, dust, chemicals, and other harmful substances.
Routes of entry of chemicals into the human body
Disposal of Chemicals
Module 5 - Control of Substance Hazardous to Health
This module describes the COSHH regulations; how to assess, control and monitor harmful substances; and the duties and responsibilities of employers and employees.
Module 6 - Risk Assessment
This is a key module in the course as Risk Assessment is fundamental to the successful management of safety. This module covers the identification of hazards; the process of risk assessment leading to preventive and protective measures, including employees' duties within the process.
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Have an awareness of safety management
- Understand the cause, effects and methods of investigation into accidents
- Be able to assess risk
- Appreciate all the components of Safety Management Systems and OHSAS standard 18001: 2007
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this 5 Days Masterclass on QHSE Programs course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!