Administration and Office Management ProfessionalZoe Talent Solutions
Administration and Office Management Professional
This two week intensive training program is aimed at upskilling office administrators in key areas of role awareness, communication and presentation skills. The program offers unique techniques for time and stress management. A strong emphasis is placed on practical application and constructive feedback. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Administrators, assistants, executive secretaries, existing or prospective office managers/senior administrators and supervisors of junior-level employees.
Please send us a Request for an updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define and comprehend the role of the office manager/administrator
- Implement communication relevant strategies required for carrying out responsibilities in an effective manner
- List the main causes of stress and apply the techniques essential to control them
- Organize meetings effectively
- Develop a service attitude and mind-set aimed at the internal and external customer
- Apply time management techniques necessary for optimum office productivity
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Zoe Talent Solutions
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Administration and Office Management Professional course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!