Advanced Communication Skills
The Communication Skills Training Course provides practical, effective tools to enable clear and effective communication in all aspects of both your personal and work-related relationships with skills like reading body language, recognising personality types, active listening and much more. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Employees, supervisors, middle managers and senior managers seeking to take their communication skills to the next level by developing advanced communication techniques and strategies.
- Defining Effective Communication
- Communication Overview
- Evolution of Communication
- Communicating for Results
- Understanding Elements of Communication
- The Element of Noise
- Mehrabian's 55-38-7 Rule
- Overcoming Communication Anxiety
- The Art of Listening
- Effective Listening and Paraphrasing Techniques
- Understanding Different Listening Styles
- Improving the Information Recall Rate
- Assessing Personal Listening Profiles
- Internal Listening Filters
- Sensory Input Channels
- Internal Filter Systems
- 6 Listening Meta Programs
- Avoiding the Loss of Information
- Mastering Body Language
- The Art of Body Language
- Components of Non Verbal Communication
- The Power of Appearances
- Elicit Thinking Patterns through Eye Movement
- Building Rapport using Body Language
- Advanced Assertiveness Skills
- Understanding Assertiveness
- The Power of Self Talk
- Assertiveness Rights and Responsibilities
- Managing Criticism Assertively
- The Power of Persuasion
- Characteristics of Influence
- 6 Principles of Persuasion
- Sources of Power
- Dealing with Difficult People
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Utilize advanced communication tools and skills.
- Discover different personal listening styles.
- Understand and harness the power of body language.
- Apply NLP meta programs to improve their understanding of people.
- Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations.
- Unlock the secrets of influence for effective communication.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Advanced Communication Skills course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!