Advanced Key Account Management and Business DevelopmentZoe Talent Solutions
Advanced Key Account Management and Business Development
A result oriented and sales capability building course specialising in enhancing Key Account management and maximizing selling capacity. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Marketing and sales professionals, corporate executives, advertising managers, business development managers, sales personnel and others who are involved in commercial activities at all levels of the organization.
Key Account (KA) Management: Overview and Best Practices
- Key Account Management: An Overview
- The New Landscape of Account Management
- Understanding the Buy-Sell Ladder Model
- Key Account Analysis and Qualifying
- Understanding and Working the Customer Loyalty Ladder
- Building Client Chemistry with F.O.R.M
- Strategic Analysis
- Targets and Goals
- Reality Check
- Reengineering Your Team Selling Process to Avoid Mistaking Motion for Action
- Reviewing the Selling Process
- Identifying your Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) and Distinctive Selling Points (DSPs)
- Creating a Competitive Analysis Matrix Using USP and DSP to Neutralize Competition
- Designing and Implementing Key Performance Indicators
- Creating a Balanced Scorecard (Business Performance Audit)
- The Definition of Negotiation
- The Difference Between Persuading and Negotiating
- The Negotiation Process
- The Phases of the Purchasing Decision
- Influencing Decision Criteria
- Effective Concession Management During Negotiation
- Completing Your Negotiation Plan
- Stages in Team Formation
- Building a High Performance Team
- Defining Team Roles
- The Team Motivation Mix
- Management versus Leadership
- Practices of Exemplary Leaders (Industry Practices)
- Writing a Typical Business Proposal
- Formatting Tips and Tricks for Winning Proposals
- Creating Your Own Proposal Template Using a Suggested Proposal Format Guide
The Business and KA Planning Process
Using the STAR Business Planning Process:
Re-Defining Your Processes for Breakthrough Results
Effective Negotiation Skills
Building and Leading the National Key Account Team
Writing Business Proposals that Sell
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of the program, delegates will be able to:
- Define the key account management's main functions and best practices
- Recognize the importance of re-defining businesses processes to match the ever changing market and customer requirements
- Produce clear sales and marketing differentiators to neutralize competition (value-based proposition)
- Design and use financial ratios and KPIs to measure their operations' effectiveness
- Use leadership, negotiation and power proposals to leverage their business and lead the national key account team
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Advanced Key Account Management and Business Development course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!