Building Organisation CultureZoe Talent Solutions
Building Organisation Culture
The FISH - for Organisational Cultures training course is a workshop that will empower all your teams to embrace the FISH-Philosophy and build a highly effective customer service culture across all departments within your organisation. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
All staff in the organisation.
- The four FISH! practices
- Being fully present
- Listening to understand, not just reply
- Taking action based on awareness
- Freedom to innovate
- Freedom to be you
- Trust and the playing field - setting the boundaries
- Creating an environment of play
- Learning to value and recognise people
- Learning to be genuinely selfless
- Learning to be aware
- Practice to become aware
- Make a conscious choice
- Live in alignment with your intentions
- Assess how the organisation is living each of the practices
- Short test on how you live the four practices
- Identify a list of top of mind issues
- Identify ways to address these issues
- Identify tangible goals that impact others
- Learn to put in place accountability measures to improve success
- Creating a 21 day habit forming calendar?
Practice 1: BE THERE
Be there builds relationships by:
Practice 2: PLAY
Play encourages creativity and fun through:
Practice 3: MAKE THEIR DAY
Make their day reminds us to serve by:
Practice 4: CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE
Choosing your attitude helps you to:
Taking a closer look
How well do I live the practices?
Top of mind issues/team solutions>
Want to form a habit?
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Develop a shared vision of how to serve customers, internal and external
- Clarify common values of how to treat each other
- Recognise new opportunities to make a positive difference for others
- Become more proactive in creating a more effective environment
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Building Organisation Culture course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!