Creating and Managing ComplianceZoe Talent Solutions
Creating and Managing Compliance
The training program specialises in the key factors of compliance necessary for organisations to prevent fraud and minimise risks. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Senior decision makers of all public and private sectors, managers-especially accountants, auditors, money laundering reporting officers (MLRO's), financial investigators, members of law enforcement agencies and those involved in compliance, due diligence and prevention activity.
- Principles for effective compliance in an organisation
- Implementing compliance tools effectively
- Becoming a trained compliance team
- Fraud Prevention
- Response Planning
- Problem Solving
- Eliminating potential fraud
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules to facilitate your learning requirements
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Establish the principles and procedures necessary to carry out the compliance function
- Acquire the basic requirements and skills necessary to carry out the compliance role
- Identify strengths and weaknesses within the compliance role
- Prepare response plans to and the likely outcomes of fraud
- Identify suitable plans and actions to counter fraud
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Creating and Managing Compliance course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!