Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Digital Business Strategy for Corporate Governance ProgramZoe Talent Solutions
Digital Business Strategy for Corporate Governance Program
The increase in customer/citizen demand for faster and better quality services has increased the need and focus on digital governance. Digital transformation is a very critical aspect of digital governance; they are inter-related. Digital governance refers to effective management and control of digital assets, such as social media, cloud, analytics, wearable computing, etc. Thus, a digital business strategy is extremely important for successful and seamless corporate governance.
This Zoe training course will empower you with a complete overview of the importance of digital governance and the urgent need and criticality of a good digital business strategy for successful corporate governance. Through this course, you will not only gain an understanding about digital governance and a digital business strategy but also acquire the necessary experience, knowledge and skills to build a digital business strategy for your organisation. This in turn will provide you with prime and frequent opportunities to demonstrate your talent and capability to handle the digital business aspect of your organisation, providing you a secured and successful career progression within your organisation.
Who Should Attend?
- Directors, Board members and other senior/top management officials responsible for decision making and strategic planning related to organisational goals and objectives
- Investors and shareholders who would like to know more about the digital business plans of organisations and the impact of these plans
- Marketing and technology team members who need to translate the digital business strategy of an organisation into action
- Internal and external auditors who need to ensure that all digital plans and models adhere to international regulations and standards, including security risk management
- Legal officials and advisors responsible for ensuring legal requirements are fulfilled through all business processes and models
- Policy makers who need to understand and accordingly frame the codes of business/professional conduct to minimise security risks
- Any other public sector professional who would be involved in execution of the digital business strategy of an organisation
- The course will cover the following topics critical to understanding the importance of digital corporate governance and the digital business strategy:
- Social media platforms
- Mobile sites
- Aligned business and digital priorities
- More defined decision-making roles and accountabilities
- Conformance to standards and regulations
- Better, digitally enabled products and services
- Improved customer experience
- Better leveraged partner capabilities
- Customer experience
- Operational processes
- Business models
- Market drivers
- Transformation opportunities and threats
- Product marketing
- Operational system strategies
- Customer insight
- Technology-driven culture/insight
- Leading edge data/analytics
- Continual innovation
- Digital culture development
- Set goals
- Gather and know customer data
- Be visible
- Social media
- Know key channels
- Define value proposition
- Prioritise artificial intelligence
- Create SWOT around focus points
- Develop content strategy
- Outline plan
- Build awareness
- Interact with audience
- Convert to sale
- Engage long-term
- Increased connectivity
- Management framework
- Policy and regulatory framework
- Institutional capacity
- Streamlined business processes
- Trained employees
- Customer satisfaction
- Feedback forms
- Accessibility and availability of services
- Data sharing and transparency
- Awareness and receptiveness to change
- No political interference
- Skilled workforce and modern work culture
- Accountability and transparency
- Availability of funds
- Government involvement
- Organisational readiness
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Pay-per-click marketing
- Search engine optimisation
- Influencer marketing
- Content marketing
- Retargeting ads
- Viral marketing
- Affiliate marketing
Module 1 - Means of Digital Presence
Module 2 - Benefits of Effective Digital Governance
Module 3 - Focus Areas of Digital Transformation
Module 4 - Important Aspects for Digital Business Strategy Development
Module 5 - Steps for Creating a Digital Business Strategy
Module 6 - Indicators of a Successful Digital Business Strategy
Module 7 - Success Factors of a Digital Business Strategy
Module 8 - Types of Digital Market Strategies
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
The main objective of this course is to empower public sector professionals with:
- Complete knowledge and information about digital governance and the importance of a digital business strategy
- The required skill and experience to partake in creation of a digital business strategy for the organisation
- The necessary skill and confidence to work with advanced tools and technologies to enhance the digital aspect of business in the organisation and use digital means to improve governance
- The required awareness and exposure to ensure regulatory compliance with various norms related to digital media
- The knowledge and information to frame policies and suggest changes to business models as per the requirement of the digital business strategy
- Confidence and knowledge to effectively manage reputational, legal and security risks arising in the digital world
- The overall skill and capability to undertake more complex and important roles in digital governance, thus demonstrating talent and potential and securing a definite career progression in the organisation
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Digital Business Strategy for Corporate Governance Program course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.