Knowledge Management and Managing Organizational LearningZoe Talent Solutions
Knowledge Management and Managing Organizational Learning
Wherever there are humans working together for one goal, there is knowledge to be harvested, stored, and dispensed as needed. The Knowledge Management workshop will give participants the tools that they will need to begin implementing knowledge management in your organization, no matter what the size of the company or the budget. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
HR's & Training department custodians.
Module One: Getting Started
- Housekeeping Items
- The Parking Lot
- Workshop Objectives
- What is Knowledge
- What is Knowledge Management
- A Brief History
- Applications in the Workplace
- Data, Information, and Knowledge
- The Tacit Mode
- Understanding Episodes
- Paradigms of the Past
- The New Paradigm
- Implications and Applications
- The Knowledge Management Endgame
- The Nonaka and Takeuchi Model (SECI)
- Wiig Model
- Kakabadse Model
- Boisot Model
- Why Rationale is Necessary
- Building a Business Case
- Finding Success Stories
- The Commodisation/Customization Model
- Components of a Knowledge Management Definition
- Customizing the Components
- Creating a KMBOK
- Gathering Support
- Identifying Opportunities for Revenue Streams
- Key Knowledge Management Techniques
- A Map for Success
- The No-Budget Scenario
- About the Chief Knowledge Officer
- Knowledge Management Skill Checklist
- The Knowledge Management Imperative
- The Hype Curve
- Barriers and Helpers to Success
- The Knowledge Management Maturity Model
- Absorptive Capacity
- Process Model Types
- Words from the Wise
- Review of Parking Lot
- Lessons Learned
- Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
Module Two: Understanding Knowledge Management
Module Three: Dos and Don'ts
Module Four: The Knowledge Management Life Cycle
Module Five: The New Knowledge Management Paradigm
Module Six: Knowledge Management Models
Module Seven: Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
Module Eight: Customizing Knowledge Management Definitions
Module Nine: Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organization
Module Ten: Tips for Success
Module Eleven: Advance Topics
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of the program, delegates will be able to:
- Understand Knowledge Management life cycle, and apply it in the workplace
- Comprehend the Knowledge Management Paradigm
- Be aware of the Knowledge Management Models
- Implement all learning in the organization effectively
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Knowledge Management and Managing Organizational Learning course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!