Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Master TrainerZoe Talent Solutions
An advance training course for facilitators and trainers to exploit their innate potential to bring out the best and learn more about the increasingly innovative methods that the global training environment has to offer. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Trainers, instructors and line managers involved in training and seeking certification as master trainers. Participants wishing to improve their training skills.
- Facilitating the Learning Experience
- Before, During and after your Training Sessions
- Preparing your Training Material
- Ensuring Learning Results
- What Learners Remember
- Competency Defined
- Competencies of a Master Trainer
- Relationship, Integration and Linkage
- How to Link Training with Strategy
- Partnering with Line Managers
- An Overview of the ADDIE Model in Instructional Design
- Analysing Learners and Learning Context
- Storyboarding for Efficient Designs
- Developing Your Material
- Rolling out Your Developments
- Collecting Feedback and Evaluation
- The Delivery of Training
- Attributes of an Effective Training Session
- Audience Attention and Interest
- The Johari Window: Building Trust and Rapport between Master Trainers and Trainees
- The Tabascos : Ways to Keep your Session Alive and the Audience Awake
- Controlling Public Speaking Anxiety
- What Usually Happens after Training
- What Must Happen after Training
- The Master Trainer Role in Skill Transfer
- Ways to Improve Skill Transfer
- Training Material Required
- Developing an Opening to Capture Audience Attention
- The Proper Sequencing of your Material
- Appropriate Usage of Exercises, Case Studies, and Activities
- A Blueprint for Developing Activities
- The use of Technology in your Training Workshops
- Your PowerPoint Slides and Flip Chart
- Ending with a Conclusion and an Action Plan
- Delivering the Session
- Exchanging Constructive Feedback
Your Role as a Master Trainer
Core Competencies, Training and Strategy
Using the ADDIE Model in Instructional Design
A Complete Guide for Your Training Workshops
Delivery and Critique of Training
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define the role of a master trainer at various intervals of training
- Identify approaches linking training to strategy
- Define and implement the steps of the ADDIE model in training
- Deliver effective and interactive training sessions
- Examine and plan for adequate skill transfer on the job
- Develop engaging training material
- Conduct a comprehensive training session
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...