Pension Governance and RegulatorsZoe Talent Solutions
Pension Governance and Regulators
Pension is an income assured to citizens after retirement as a means of regular income and earning capacity. There are various types of pension schemes or plans across countries, but what is common to any scheme or plan is the need for good governance and regulation. Good pension scheme governance and regulation help identify, manage and control related risks. Management of pension schemes and plans can be complex and challenging, and hence, having the necessary regulations in place to foster organised administration is extremely important. These regulations revolve around three important aspects of people, processes and structures. Good governance and regulation is the foundation of any well-run pension scheme or plan.
This Zoe training course will empower you with complete knowledge and information about pension as well as its governance and regulation. Undertaking this course will not only help you understand pension schemes and plans better but also assist you in devising the appropriate and most suitable schemes and plans for your organisation. Further, the detailed modules in this course will build your capabilities to analyse the pension process, identify risks and prevent these through immediate and necessary steps needed at an organisational level. By undergoing this course, you will gain a broader perspective to pension and pension governance and regulation, and will thus be more capable and confident of driving changes for the betterment of pension schemes and plans. In doing so, you will demonstrate your skill and capabilities to undertake more challenging and higher roles and responsibilities within your organisation and beyond, supporting faster career growth and progression. The knowledge gained through this course will also improve your awareness and understanding of pension plans for you and will be critical for financial planning post retirement.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior members and top management of public sector organisations responsible for strategizing and devising plans around pension for employees
- Investors and shareholders to understand the kind of investment and the possible risks to investment when considering pension schemes
- Agencies or scheme managers whose sole responsibility is to ensure accurate pension accrual and pay-out
- Human Resource professionals who play an important part in ensuring employee satisfaction and engagement through various current and future benefits in the organisation
- Policy makers responsible for devising policies and plans around pension for employees, balancing the interest of the organisation and employees and compliance with universal standards
- Professional advisors who review pension plans of organisations and make suggestions for enhancement
- Any other public sector employee who would like to know more about pension governance and regulation and who would want to play an important role in driving effective pension governance and regulation in the organisation
- Module 1 - Overview of Pension, Pension Governance and Pension Regulation
- Module 2 - Factors Determining Defined Benefit Pension
- Module 3 - Factors Determining Defined Contribution Pension
- Module 4 - Benefits of Saving into Pension
- Module 5 - Possible Recipients of Public Pension Schemes
- Module 6 - Potential Risks to Pension Funds
- Module 7 - Objectives of Pension Fund Regulation
- Module 8 - Focus Areas for Regulation in Case of Pension Management by Agencies
- Module 9 - Stakeholders of Public Pension Funds
- Module 10 - Board-Related Focus Areas in Pension Governance and Regulation
- Module 11 - Benefits of Good Pension Governance and Regulation
- Module 12 - Challenges in Pension Governance and Regulation
Note: Topics covered under each module are available through a request for details, or on the course page on our website
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
The main objective of this course is to empower public sector professionals with:
- Thorough understanding of pension, pension schemes and plans as well as pension governance and regulation.
- The required knowledge and information to oversee and manage the pension plans in the organisation.
- Adequate skill and confidence to work with advanced techniques and strategies to enhance pension management through better governance and regulation.
- Adequate perspective and awareness to predict challenges and risks related to effective pension governance and the necessary ability to work towards eliminating these completely.
- The required information, experience, exposure and confidence to examine and enhance current pension schemes or devise new schemes for the benefit of employees.
- Information and knowledge to ensure that the organisation's plans comply with universally acceptable standards.
- The required capabilities to undertake more challenging and senior roles in pension management, governance and regulation.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Pension Governance and Regulators course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!