Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Public Relations ProfessionalZoe Talent Solutions
Public Relations Professional
A capacity and competency building course for key PR personnel to develop further in their roles. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors and officers experienced in public relations, other key personnel whose work involves contact and interaction with the internal/external public, particularly in the areas of personnel, marketing, sales, training and administration will also benefit from this program.
- The Origin and Development of PR
- Definitions, Scope and Objectives
- New Roles and Perspectives
- The Role of PR in Building and Supporting the Image of the Organization
- Planning and Organizing the Activities of PR
- Ingredients of Successful PR Planning
- Main Qualities of PR Professionals
- PR Position in the Organization
- Communicating with the Internal and External Public
- Overcoming Barriers in Communication
- Non Verbal Communication
- The Communication Abilities for PR Professionals
- Understanding Difficult Personalities
- Dealing with Difficult Personalities
- Kinds of Verbal Communication
- How to Prepare for a Presentation/Speech
- Rehearsing Your Presentation/Speech
- Verbal and Non Verbal Skills while Presenting
- Types of Written Communication
- Effective Writing Skills: Memos, Letters and Emails
- Writing and Producing Newsletters
- Designing and Producing Brochures
- Preparing Articles for Magazines
- Why Conduct a Press Conference
- How to Conduct a Press Conference
- How to Prepare a Press Release
- Dealing with Questions During a Press Conference
- Preparing and Circulating the Press Clippings
PR in a Changing Environment
The Functions of PR
PR and Communication
The Role of PR Professionals in Dealing with the Internal and External Public
Verbal Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the functions of Public Relations (PR) in a changing environment
- Practice the key communication skills and techniques essential for performing their PR duties
- Recognize how to communicate effectively with the internal and external publics of the organization
- Identify the role of a PR professional in supporting the image and reputation of the organization
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...