Public Safety Networks Over LTEZoe Talent Solutions
Public Safety Networks Over LTE
This training course will help you with a complete understanding of the basics of Public Safety Networks over LTE and its performance management, Integration and complete know-how of currently running deployments and specifications from 3GPP and other standard organizations. You are empowered with the necessary strategies and ways to improve your already existing LTE/TETRA network to seamlessly integrate with Public Safety Networks over LTE functionalities with the help of industry-specific standards and use cases.
Who Should Attend?
Organisations whose employees undertake this course will benefit in the following ways:
- Engineers currently working on commercial LTE network and wants to extend their knowledge on Public Safety Networks
- Engineers working on Airport communication/Law enforcement etc and using any public safety networks and wants to know how they can integrate this hybrid solution of Public Safety Networks over LTE.
- Technical project lead and managers
- Top level management
- Evolution of Public Safety Networks
- Terrestrial Trunked Radio - TETRA
- TETRA R 1
- TETRA R 2
- TETRA Architecture Overview
- Operational modes of TETRA
- TETRA Security aspect
- Public Safety Networks and Commercial Cellular Networks Comparison
- Technological Overview
- Applied Services
- Differences between TETRA and Commercial LTE networks
- Transition of TETRA to LTE
- Current Initiatives by various vendors (Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson's features of Public safety networks in LTE)
- LTE Technology for Public Safety Communications
- LTE in and as Public Safety Mobile Broadband Standard
- Public Safety LTE Standardized Roadmap
- Proximity Services (ProSe) PTT
- Work Standardization
- ProSe System Architecture
- ProSe UE and Network Capabilities
- GCSE (Group Communication System Enablers)
- Standardization Work
- Group Communication System Architecture
- MCPTT (Mission Critical Push-To-Talk)
- Standardization Work
- MCPTT System Architecture
- MCPTT UE and Network Capabilities
- IOPS (Isolated E-UTRAN Operation for Public Safety)
- Standardization Work
- IOPS UE and Network Capabilities
- Work Standardization and it's Overview and Evaluation
- Timeline of Availability of Technology
- Overview of 4G LTE Commercial networks
- LTE Architecture Review
- LTE Radio Interface
- Link Budgets for LTE
- Coverage Planning
- IDLE Mode Parameters
- CONNECTED Mode Parameters
- LTE Networks for Public Safety Communications
- Dedicated LTE Networks
- Evaluation of Model of working
- Commercial 4G LTE Network
- Hybrid Solutions
- Various Delivery Models comparison
- ProSe Direct Communications for Public Safety (Technical Details)
- ProSe Feature overview
- ProSe Direct Discovery Signals
- ProSe Direct Communication PTT
- UE's enabled with ProSe links
- Authorization and IE handling of ProSe
- Pool Configuration of Sidelink
- Selection scheme Autonomously
- SIB18 Introduction by ProSe functionality - Sidelink Configuration
- Resource allocation in LTE ProSe
- Synchronized transmission
- Direct Communication in-coverage for UEs using SIB18
- Setup required in RRC Idle for Direct Communication setup
- A2 Threshold parameters for Sidelink
- Enhancements of Security protocol for Public Safety networks in LTE
- Security protocol of ProSe
- One-to-One security of ProSe Direct Communication
- Security Establishment of One-to-one ProSe Direct Communication
- Proposed AKA Establishment Protocol of One-to-one ProSe Direct Communication
- Security of MCPTT
- Application Plane Security of MCPTT Services
- Security Establishment of MCPTT Service
- User Authentication Framework
- MCPTT User Authentication Protocol proposal
Please send us a Request for an updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules to facilitate your learning requirements
The main objective of this training course is to empower telecom/public safety professionals with:
- A complete understanding of the technological evolution of Public Safety networks.
- Knowledge of comparison between various public safety networks and commercial LTE networks.
- Complete understanding of Public Safety Networks over LTE network architecture channel structure and its security aspects.
- How could an organization continue to use its Public Safety network for mission-critical voice and data and introduce mobile broadband using LTE services step-by-step to achieve this hybrid model and start using Public Safety Networks over LTE and LTE in parallel
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Zoe Talent Solutions
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Public Safety Networks Over LTE course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!