QHSE Awareness and Implementation of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001Zoe Talent Solutions
QHSE Awareness and Implementation of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
This training programme covers the fundamentals of Quality, Health and safety and environmental management systems (QHSE) and demonstrates the ways in which three essential standards of ISO i.e., ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 180001 can be executed.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior management
- Head of departments (HODs) including Health and safety, quality and environment managers
- Section heads and supervisors who are willing to understand the bigger picture of their organization, its context and their capability to lead QHSE teams
- Benefits and standards: Background
- Reason: When did they First Originate?
- Reason and overview: Why were they considered Necessary?
- Associated benefits with each standard
- Integrated and individual Systems
- Implementation: Pro's and Con's
- The Key Essential Elements
- The Standard's Clauses: Description
- Comparisons: Overview
- The Common Procedures: Description
- Legal Requirements: Overview
- Management Systems: Implementation
- Initiation phase
- Implementation: Key stages
- Requirements and objectives for the Project
- Processes, Documents and Resources establishment specific to the Project
- Project requirements: Review
- Description: Results of the Review and Actions arising from the review
- Responsibilities and roles of the Individuals Concerned
- Description: Who does What?
- Responsibilities and Quality roles
- The Overview: Health & Safety Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities and environmental roles
- Responsibilities and combined roles
- Identifying and Resolving Issues through the use of tools and techniques
- Project specifications: Verification, validation, measurement, monitoring, Inspection and test activities
- Description and Overview: Records needed to provide evidence that the realization processes and resulting project meet requirements
- Contents of Course Manual: Review
- Training Course Questionnaire
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Acknowledge the way in which the process for execution of the standards work
- Understand the standards and terminology used
- Acknowledge your own role and responsibilities and other members of your team
- Understand the usage of tools and techniques for solving and detecting problems during audits and site inspections
- Establish a culture for continuous improvement within the organization
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this QHSE Awareness and Implementation of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!