Risk Assessments, Methods Statements and Quality PlansZoe Talent Solutions
Risk Assessments, Methods Statements and Quality Plans
This training programme demonstrates the fundamentals of carrying out risk assessments, developing contractor/client project quality plans and preparing methods statements. Effective project safety and risk management programme is regarded as an essential component in the control of risk management procedures, client's projects and their contractor's competencies.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior management professionals
- Head of departments (HODs) including Quality, Environment, Health and safety managers who are willing to see the way in which all three subjects operate together
- Section heads and supervisors
- Those who are willing to increase their understanding of quality plans, method statements, and risk assessments
- Overview and Key System Links
- Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Quality Plans: Terminologies used
- Understanding Key System Links Between HSE & Q Processes
- Relationship of method statements, risk assessments and Quality plans
- ISO 31000 risk management standard: An Overview
- Safety management system (SMS): Overview and role
- Understanding responsibilities, roles and compliance assurance
- Risk Assessment: Introduction
- Risk Assessment: Principles
- Identifying hazards
- Description: Decide who might be harmed and how
- Assess risks and decide on precautions
- Description: Record findings and implement them
- Analyze your assessment and update if necessary
- Method Statements: Description and Overview
- Description: What Goes into Method Statements
- Method Statements: Introduction and How Do We Write Them
- Responsibilities and Roles
- Methodology: Overview
- Practical Applications: Description
- Analysis of Quality Plans
- ISO 10005 quality management plan standard: Review
- The concept of Correspondence Between ISO 10005 and ISO 9001
- Contractor project/Joint client Quality Plan Development
- Revision, implementation, review and acceptance
- Contractor/joint client safety procedures development
- Monitoring and auditing quality plan compliance
- The concept of Implementation Planning
- Using Risk Assessment findings: An overview
- Risk Method Statements Communication
- Training procedures and competence assurance
- Contractor/client project safety checklist development
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Demonstrate the way to prepare quality plans and method statements
- Explain the way to assure contractor/client contractual compliance and requirements
- To give delegates with the essential specialist knowledge to carry out risk assessments
- To give an understanding of the key essential elements needed for health and safety management
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Risk Assessments, Methods Statements and Quality Plans course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!