Strategic Financial Planning and ImplementationZoe Talent Solutions
Strategic Financial Planning and Implementation
Strategic Financial Planning and Implementation ensures accountability while aligning the entire business with actionable and achievable goals and objectives. This course will help you to look "outside the box" and be creative and entrepreneurial in your organisation.
This programme is designed to go beyond the theoretical. It is mandatory in today's dynamic world to be able to link strategy with financial performance.
This intensive programme will enable you to learn the many benefits of Strategic and Financial Planning, including:
- Improved planning, implementation, and results
- Improved strategic leadership
- Better utilization of core competencies and recognition of next competencies needed
- Integration of strategy, finance, and operations
- Realization of sustainable competitive advantage
- Greater understanding and willingness to change
- Stronger commitment to goals and objectives
Who Should Attend?
- Company officers and professionals at all levels who are responsible for using financial information to make business decisions
What is strategic and financial planning
- The role of strategy in business and why it matters
- The ingredients of a good strategy
- Customer analysis and market segmentation
- Effective strategy making processes with proper financial planning
- Tools for understanding industry developments
- The core strategic financial choices for a business
- Who is responsible for strategy making and who should be held accountable?
- Contrasting management with strategic leadership
- The competencies of strategic leadership
- The top manager as strategist
- The CFO as strategist
- Using Scenario analysis and environmental scanning
- SWOT and other acronyms
- Corporate Culture and its effect on strategy and financial planning
- The operational manager's role in strategy
- Analyzing the market and the customers
- Understanding the competition
- Financial analysis: past, present, and future
- Knowing the core strengths and weaknesses of your business
- Identifying your core competitive advantage
- Developing Vision statements that make a difference
- Developing mission statements that make a difference
- Examining alternative strategies
- Creating the strategic plan
- Preparing the ground for change in the business via financial planning
- Communicating the strategy and control points
- Overcoming internal political resistance
- Reviewing and measuring progress with proper variance analysis
- Turnaround and corrective measures
- Managing implementation as a continuous process
- Building strategy making and implementation into the role of managers at all levels
- Developing strategic leadership capability
- Creating organizational commitment to the business strategy
- Leading strategy making teams effectively
- Incentive systems
- Balanced Scorecard and other performance management systems
- Realistic action planning
Integrating strategic and financial planning with operational management
Using objective evidence for strategic and financial planning
Implementing strategic and financial plans
Becoming a leader of strategic financial planning
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Strategic Financial Planning and Implementation course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!