Successful Fleet and Transport ManagementZoe Talent Solutions
Successful Fleet and Transport Management
This training program caters to all aspects of fleet and transport management including strategizing, resource procurement, safety measures and budgeting techniques to equip participants with the necessary competencies to commendably well in this field. Thesuccessful fleet and transport management training pogram outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Fleet managers and coordinators, maintenance managers and supervisors, transportation planners, fleet safety managers and operations managers.
- Introduction to Fleet Management
- Definition of Fleet Management
- Objectives and Costs of Fleet Management
- Maximizing Customer Service
- Fleet Manager Profile
- Fleet Maintenance Management
- Roles and Responsibilities in Maintenance
- Benefits of Preventive Maintenance Inspection
- Scope of Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Unscheduled Maintenance and Road Calls
- Tire Selection and Management
- Parts and Supply Management
- Vendor versus In-House Maintenance
- Workshop Management
- Workshop Layout and Tools
- Computing Workshop Productivity
- Facility and Bay Space Requirements
- Fleet Safety Management
- Elements of a Safety Program
- Reasons for Accident Prevention
- Driver Selection Criteria
- Fleet Skill Tests
- Road Accident Types
- Vehicle Selection and Replacement
- Vehicle Selection Criteria
- Own or Contract Analysis
- Vehicle Replacement Analysis
- Capital Budgeting Techniques
- Transportation and Distribution Planning
- Transportation Fundamentals and Optimization
- Factors Affecting Transportation Decisions
- Network Design Options
- Routing of Distribution Vehicles
- Measuring and Improving Fleet Performance
- Fleet Measurement System
- Transportation Costs and Cost Ratios
- Transportation Asset Productivity
- Financial and Quality Indicators
- Cycle-Time Indicators
- Measuring and Improving Fleet Utilization
Please send us a Request for more detailed and updated Course Outline
Can't find what you're looking for? All of our courses are fully customisable and our team of instructors can include or exclude any set of modules, or tailor the entire course to facilitate your learning requirements
By the end of this successful fleet and transport management training, participants will be able to:
- State the objectives of fleet management and the role of the fleet manager
- Implement a fleet preventive maintenance program
- Determine requirements for efficient workshops
- Implement fleet safety and driver selection programs
- Use capital budgeting techniques to perform vehicle replacement analysis
- Optimize distribution vehicle routes
- Implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and measure performance of the fleet
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Please contact us for details.
Provider: Zoe Talent Solutions
Zoe Talent Solutions - Empowering Life
Zoe is taken from the Greek word for life, and this comes from ZOE Talent Solutions' business aim to help clients reach a fulfilled life. With over 40 consultants and more than 20 languages, ZOE have offices in four countries...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Zoe Talent Solutions
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Successful Fleet and Transport Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!