Strategic PR management 2015 - Forum

25/09/2014 08:31   Tom

I want to take a strategic public relations management course in 2015, where can I find a schedule?

RE: Strategic PR management 2015
26/09/2014 10:08   Cecilia

Hi Tom,

thanks for your question.

If you are you looking for strategic PR courses taking place in 2015 in general (meaning that you have not already chosen a training provider), I personally think that our calendar gives a nice view.

Take a look here - the Public Relations courses is pre-selected, so you can simply scroll forward through the months and see all of the courses taking place. I would also urge you to check in again in November/December, since a lot of course providers will be finalising their 2015 schedules towards the end of the year.

If you have already researched and decided which training provider you would like to study with, you can request a full schedule simply by filling in the Request Information form that you find on the course or company page. We do try to always have course dates published (at the top of the page in the Course Summary box), but since you are looking for 2015 we may not have those available yet.

Hope this helps!

Cecilia, The Findcourses.co.uk Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more