Course as weekend course - Forum

21/11/2014 08:05   tonypam1

Is there anyway the 3 week portfolio completion can be done at weekends as my partner works full time?

RE: Course as weekend course
27/11/2014 08:22   Course Adviser

Hi Tony,

thanks for posting.

I am not 100% sure which course your are referring to, but the word "portfolio" makes me think that you are referring to a qualification course of some sort? These often require students to produce a "portfolio of evidence" that demonstrates what they have learned rather than having them sit an exam, particularly when they are work- or competence-based qualification.

The answer is that in most cases the programmes are very flexible and are often completed on a distance learning basis (while the participant continues to work), so it is expected that they will be working on the portfolio in the evenings or on the weekends. However, you will need to check with the individual provider that is delivering the qualification since different companies do things differently and they may require some degree of classroom participation and/or observation at fixed times.

You can easily do this on our site by filling in the Request Information form on the company and/or course pages.

Hope this helps!

Best,
The Findcourses.co.uk Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more