Leadership skills for my team - can you help recommed something? - Forum

18/08/2009 11:30   Susan Roberts
Hi, I've been looking around your site and i think its great, but was just wondering if you could recommend a particular course / course provider to me. We are based in the North West, and i want to send a few of my junior managers and trainee managers on a leadership course, to prepare them for their future leadership roles. Something to boost their management skills, and make them feel prepared. I'm a bit lost at where to start. Thanks, Susan

RE: Leadership skills for my team - can you help recommed something?
21/08/2009 09:51   Site Manager
Hi Susan, Thanks for you interest. Research shows that Leadership Coaching gets very good returns on investment for employees to progress onto more managerial roles. Not only will leadership coaching enable the transition to be smoother, but it will give your new managers more confidence to contribute more successfully to your organisation. Have a look at this Leadership Development Training Course as well as this Leaderships Skills: Success through Team Work for ideas. For more information tailored to your personal needs, send the company an info request and you'll hear from them soon. Best of luck, and if you need more help just ask, Kind Regards, Findcourses

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more