Fire training - Forum

07/05/2009 14:49   Johanna
Findcourses, hello! I've got a sneaky suspicion my employer doesn't have enough knowledge on fire safety and what to do in an emergency sitation. How can I let them know this and improve the situation in a positive manner?

RE: Fire training
16/10/2009 09:14   Thor
Hi Johanna, To address this lack of fire safety knowledge and procedures in a positive manner your approach should be pro-active. Don't slap your employer on the wrist, instead focus on the positives of gaining better fire safety awareness. Contacting a fire safety course provider would be one way to get the information you need, as they will know the consequences of poor fire safety and what your firm can gain from better procedures. I recommend you look through the Health and Safety section of our site and at the following courses: » Health and Safety courses » Alliance Learning (Bolton fire training) » Associated Training (fire training in London, Manchester, Bradford, Nottingham) » Bradley Environmental (fire training in London, Liverpool, Birmingham, Edinburgh & Leeds) » Bespoke Training Services (fire training in Lincoln) Good luck and let us know how you get on. - Thor

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more