E-learning Masters programs - Forum

27/11/2014 09:05   abbasbwanali

I've a Diploma in Business Studies by ICSA UK. I was offered to study for Masters at APU in the UK but failed due to financial constraints. I'd like to study for through e-learning for either an undergraduate or MBA course. Please advise the right course.

RE: E-learning Masters programs
28/11/2014 09:44   Course Adviser

Hi Abbas,

thank you for posting.

E-learning is becoming more and more popular, so even when it comes to degree programmes the options are virtually endless!

In terms of Masters programmes, you can find them across our sites in the various categories that may be of interest - Business, Finance, Marketing and so on. For MBAs, we have a specific section where you can see a list of the programmes offered on a full time and part time basis. You can then filter by study method and find all of the online options here.

We also have a sister site that is entirely dedicated to MBA programmes, which you can find here.

Costs will of course vary based on the school, the exact course, length of study etc. but I am quite certain that you will find at least some online options that are feasible.

Best of luck to you!

The Findcourses.co.uk Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more