Secretarial and office training - Forum

26/08/2009 08:30   Michelle Johnson
Hello Findcourses, I am a secretary in London and have just started a new job in a much larger company, and i need some more professional secretarial and office admin skills to meet the extra responsibilities (my boss has agreed for me to go on a training course). Can you help me and recommend some courses to me, i will be very grateful, Thanks, Michelle

RE: Secretarial and office training
28/08/2009 12:50   Site Manager
Hi Michelle, thanks for your question.That's great that you can further your professional development with some secretarial training. To get you started have a look at our Office and Admin training courses to get an overall idea of what's available. Then i found this Successful Secretarial course which might be interesting for you, as well as this Company Secretary course. Falconbury are one of our partners that have a wealth of Office and Admin courses. Hope that helps, and if you need any more advice we're happy to help. Your Findcourses Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more