Payment Assistance - Forum

12/05/2009 08:52   Kelly Burton
In doing some research on my own, I have found that there is an opportunity for professionals in the UK to qualify for a reduction or grant when applying for education or development courses. I am intersted in attending a course on developing my presentation skills - speaking clearly in front of my sales force and also being charismatic in the process. How do I go about getting more info on this and finding out if I qualify? Finally, would financial assistance only be an option if an individual was paying for themselves or if the company I work for could benefit as well. Thanks for your help, Kelly

RE: Payment Assistance
15/05/2009 14:38   Site Manager
Hi Kelly, Improving presentation skills and confidence for public speaking is a training course area that many are interested in these days. CreativityWorks has a great couple of courses that could be very interesting to help your creativity for business speaking. » Words that Move Mountains » Talk Up Your Business I recommend you also take a look at the other offerings in Business & Management and Communication / Info / PR categories. Good luck!

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more