Top training providers - Forum

17/03/2010 15:50   Mike Hemmings
Hi there, Just been searching on this site as we're think of investing in some Sales training - and was wondering if anyone could recommend or advise us on the Top Sales Training Companies? We're looking to spend a bit of money and obviously want the best sales and negotiation training we can get. Suggestions? Thanks, Mike

RE: Top training providers
01/04/2010 15:43   Nad Hussain
Hi Mike, I use to work for Vodafone in their telesales sector and the company that Vodafone used was Results International, the trainers are exceptional especially Dave Evans. Here is the companies website and Daves email address if you want to look into it further www.resultsinternational.com and dave.evans@resultsinternational.com Hope you find this useful

07/04/2010 09:18   Site Manager
Hi Mike, thanks for your question regarding Sales Training providers. Choosing the right trainer for your business requirements takes time and consideration as you want your investment to pay off. Hearing success stories from other companies is often one of the ways that organisations make their decision - so thanks Nad for your comment. Hopefully more people will add their suggestions to help you with your search, but in the meantime, here are some recommendable sales training providers that list their courses here on our site, to allow you to easily compare their courses - don't forget you can send a free and obligation 'Information Request' to the providers - to see who can deliver the most suitable training for your needs.

And there are many many more - search our sales training category to see them all. For more information please do not hesitate to contact us

08/04/2010 23:10   Paul Drew

Hi Mike, I work as the marketing manager for Pareto, who are one of the largest sales training companies in the UK. We work across the UK for large and small companies. Please contact me and I will be able to direct you to the right person with our organisation. Kind Regards Paul

Find training and courses within this category
  Sales

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more