Form F Assessor Training - Forum

09/12/2011 15:50   linda-time

Form F Assessor Training - do you have it?

RE: Form F Assessor Training
12/06/2014 08:43   Andrew

Years on but I was looking for an answer to this question too. Not a lot of information of Form F Assessments out there, but I did chance upon the BAAF website and saw that they seem to have launched a new Form F in May (and a course for it) here.

TBH I think the best way to go about it is to take the course directly with them - they are the only ones who seem to offer it! Had a look on here in the social care & work category but nothing of the sort seems to be listed.

I am still finishing up my degree but was thinking of getting a head start to help me get a job when I finish. In truth employers don't seem to require this kind of course, but a lot of them want previous experience in completing Form F Assessments and since I don't have any I thought it would be a good idea. I guess if you are lucky though you can find someone who takes you on without it too...

RE: Form F Assessor Training
15/06/2016 10:30   Rosalind Evans
Please could you advise me about training courses for Form F Assessors. I am applying for readmission to the hcpc register and need to update my training/skills. I have some Form F practice experience and hope to do independent work in the future.
Because of my present commitments I am interested in day courses.

Thank you

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more