Business Operations Analysis Courses - Forum

09/01/2012 10:43   Adi-Naitey
I hold a BEng in Chemical Engineering and a Graduate Certificate in Business Admin. My experience is in Production, Purchasing and inventory Management in Processing and Automobile Maintenance firms. I hunger for a course that will equip me to analyse Businesses and operations in order to recommend or bring about improvements in their performance

RE: Business Operations Analysis Courses
24/07/2012 10:49   Findcourses.co.uk Advisor

Hi Adi-Naitey,

There are several training courses available for business improvement in the findcourses.co.uk Business Management catagory, but if you are looking at identifiying and improving processes and efficiencies in your business, you may want to take a look at the Lean Six Sigma training courses that are available. Six Sigma is a highly respected bussiness improvement methodology that is used around the world to drive business efficiency and maximise results. There are several leading providers Six Sigma to choose from and they offer a range of courses from introductory e-learning courses to intensive courses designed to equip delegates with the highest qualifications.

Hope you find a course that is suitable.

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more