Business Schools in London - Forum

09/04/2010 09:34   Glynn James
Interested in training at the executive level, by that I mean for senior execs within our organisation. Does anyone have experience of a decent Business School in the greater London area that providers short courses suitable for high level execs in the areas of leadership skills etc? Any recommendations welcome. Regards, Dr Glynn James

RE: Business Schools in London
12/04/2010 13:48   Site Manager
post Hi Glynn, Thanks for your question regarding executive education courses. As Site Manager of this site, I can first suggest that you take a look at the Executive Education Insitutes we currently have listed in London: - Imperial College London - London Business School - Westminster Business School Additionally, we run a dedicated site for this type of training, to make it easier for people like yourself to find the right training, which you can view: www.ExecutiveEducation.co.uk As you are interested in executive training for senior managers, it may also be worth looking at the Business and Management section of our site, as many training providers run courses specifically aimed at Executives such as yourself. Hope this helps, Kind regards, Kate Butterworth

RE: Business Schools in London
27/04/2010 17:22   Kim
Have you thought about using a flexible distance learning approach? the new strategic level qualifications from the CMI would enable you to put a short package together that focuses on leadership. email me at kim.taylor@managers.gb.com if you would like more information, or visit www.managers.gb.com.

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more