First Aid training - Forum

25/02/2010 17:51   Vikki
hi there, i would like to do a first aid training course as i need it for my NVQ level 3. I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere that did it near Bishops Stortford - Hertfordshire as this is where i live. many thanks.

RE: First Aid training
26/02/2010 10:18   Site Manager
post Hi Vikki, thanks for your question regarding First Aid training courses. To try and help you find the course you need first look what courses we have available in the First Aid area here. We currently do not have any first aid courses listed in your immediate location - would you perhaps be able to travel into London for a course, or any other surrounding area? One training provider that might be worth contacting is First Medical Training, as they offer open first aid courses nationwide. They have two training centres in the UK and might offer you the chance to join a course they are running for other delegates somewhere in your vicinity. You can send them an info request for more specific information. Does anyone have any further help for Vikki? Please post here. Kind regards, Kate Butterworth

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more