CIPD Courses in London - Forum

03/01/2012 09:41   e.s.hayes85

Hello I am hoping you can help me in regards to chosing a CIPD course in London. My company have told me they will help fund my studies by giving me study allowance, £1000 per semester, and for me to fund the remainder. I am hoping to do a general HRM CIPD course, perhaps with the option of changing that to a masters course once I have settled into the course and depending on how it goes for me once I begin it. I was wondering if you could recommend any courses, give me some detail as to how many semesters a year, and if there is the opportunity to study part time-over 2 years for this- with a college in Ealing, London? I would be keen on starting in Jan so am eagerly waiting your response! Thank you Elizabeth Hayes

RE: CIPD Courses in London
28/05/2014 13:27   Course Advisor

Hi Elizabeth,

This reply is way overdue - and we really hope that you have now completed your CIPD Qualification - but in the case that you haven't - and for everyone out there that finds this post because they are wondering the same thing - finally we have some information that will help you!

Firstly we now have a large selection of CIPD Courses listed in our search engine of professional training - you can broswe through them there and see if there are any new courses that interest you or that you want to find out more about.

Then, it is probably worth you looking at all of the available CIPD HRM Courses here so that you can see if there are any new courses and qualifications that will be suitable for you.

There is a Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in Human Resources Management that is 12 months in length and a Level 7 Advanced Diploma in HRM that is 2 years in duration - both of these qualifications are accredited and delivered by the CIPD. And for anyone that is new to human resources management, there is a new Introduction to HRM course that's 1 day in duration and will be helpful to ease you into the role.

Find all of these HRM Courses here.

Good luck, and if anyone has any other similar questions or tips - join the convo!

Findcourses.co.uk

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more