Companies that provide Talent Management training with 9 box grid model? - Forum

04/12/2014 10:52   Vugar

Could anyone please advise me any training company who provides Talent Management training course including 9 box grid model + practical works? Thank you in advance

RE: Companies that provide Talent Management training with 9 box grid model?
10/12/2014 08:20   Course Adviser

Hi Vugar,

thanks for posting.

You can find several training providers offering talent management training on this page, including large organisations such as the CIPD as well as smaller local providers.

Since the 9-box grid model is still a well-known talent development and succession planning tool, I think that many of the courses you find here will cover it, although perhaps not exclusively. This means that you will explore its application, but also its strengths and weaknesses compared with other methods, which can also be very useful.

My suggestion is that you contact some training companies via our Request Information form, specifying the areas that you would like to focus on. They will then get in touch with you directly and let you know whether their programme(s) are suitable, or how they may be able to tailor the course to be focus more specifically on your areas of interest.

Best of luck!
The Findcourses.co.uk Team

Find training and courses within this category

LOOKING FOR TRAINING?

Good news! findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team. 

people-using-laptop-search-training

Request a free quote

APPRENTICESHIPS

Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?

choose-the-right-apprenticeship

Learn more