HND Business (Management)Activate Learning
HND Business (Management)
All available course dates
HND Business (Management)
Qualifications in business are flexible and are considered valuable across many industries.
Training Course Content
What you’ll learn
The HND Business Management has 15 units. You will study seven units each year.
The units for year one are:
- Business and the Business Environment
- Marketing Processes and Planning
- Human Resource management
- Leadership and Management
- Accounting Principles
- Managing a Successful Business Project
- Business law
- Operations Management
The units for year two are:
- Research Project (Pearson set)
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Operations Management
- Understanding and Leading Change
- Global Business Environment
- Identifying Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Customer Value management
The year is divided into two semesters, four units will be delivered in each semester.
The HND will also develop your academic writing and research skills and give you the opportunity to develop transferable skills
Course delivery details
You will be expected to possess the following:
- A minimum of 64 UCAS points, or
- Relevant Access to Higher Education Diploma, or
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Business or a related subject, with at least Merit
- And GCSE grade 4 or above in maths and English (other level 2 qualifications in English and maths may be accepted)
Applicants whose first language is not English must also demonstrate that their level of English is acceptable, by achieving a score in a recognised test such as:
- British Council IELTS: normally minimum level 5.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in the reading and writing components
Access to a computer or laptop at home will help you manage and organise your studies.
Following completion of the HND, you can then apply to ‘Top Up’ your qualification to a BA (Hons) Business and Enterprise degree delivered at Activate Learning and awarded by Oxford Brookes University Business School. This is subject to achieving a Merit grade. You may wish to study a different aspect of business and other universities do accept applications into the 3rd year subject to their own entry requirements.
Activate Learning is a forward-thinking education group that aims for far-reaching, progressive change and impact through learning. We work with learners as individuals, helping them make the choice of course and career pathway that’s right for them. Our mission is to provide work-ready talent for business, and...
There are no reviews available yet.