CQI IRCA Certified ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor Training Course - Information Security - Open Course
A highly interactive 2 day ISMS ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor training course that will teach you the tools and techniques of how to be a internal auditor in your own organisation.
You will learn -
- Overview of the ISO 27001, including their structure, principles and terminology (included in free e-Learning course)
- Overview of the major requirements of the ISO 27001 standard (included in free e-Learning course)
- Internal audit scope, criteria and auditor responsibilities
- Auditing skills
- Planning, preparation and management of audits
- Checklist development
- Conducting process audits
- Reporting audit findings
- Interviewing skills
As part of our continued support in helping you get the best from our training course, all delegates will receive access to the Batalas Toolkit. This toolkit includes pre-course exercises and a series of e-learning/video tutorials that have been designed to support you in your preparation of this training course.
We also offer a 'no-pass no-fee' guarantee and 'book now pay later' policy with this course (t&c’s apply).
If you have a team of 4 or more auditors then this course can also be taught on an in-house basis, tailored to your organisation's needs as a cost-effective alternative – please enquire for a quote.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded a CQI IRCA approved certificate.
The fee for this course is £795 + VAT.
This fee is inclusive of full delegate manual, lunch, refreshments & certificate.
Special offers may be available for this course, please enquire for details.