CQI IRCA ISO 45001 Auditor Migration Training CourseBatalas Ltd
CQI IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Migration Training Course - Quality Assurance and Auditing - Open Course
A highly interactive 2 day course that is designed to give delegates a detailed understanding of the differences between ISO 45001 and the now obsolete OH&S 18001 management system standard.
You will learn:
• What is Annex SL
• Annex SL detailed framework, context of the organisation, leadership, managing risks & improvement
• Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) management fundamentals and principles
• New OH&S terminology
• Planning and managing top management involvement
• The differences in the clauses of OH&S 18001 and ISO 45001:2018
• Implications for the auditor and the organisation
• New skills needed to audit against ISO 45001:2018
• Timeline for changes
As part of our continued support in helping you get the best from our training course, all delegates will receive access to the Batalas Toolkit. This toolkit includes pre-course exercises and a series of e-learning/video tutorials that have been designed to support you in your preparation of this training course.
We also offer a 'no-pass no-fee' guarantee and 'book now pay later' policy with this course (t&c’s apply).
If you have a team of 4 or more auditors then this course can also be taught on an in-house basis, tailored to your organisation's needs as a cost-effective alternative – please enquire for a quote.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course has been developed for:
• All existing internal and external auditors that wish to be able to audit ISO 45001:2018
• Health & Safety quality managers, process owners and anyone that needs to understand the ISO 45001 audit process.
• Anyone involved in the implementation or migration of ISO 45001:2018
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded:
- a CQI IRCA certificate
- a CPD certificate (Continuing Professional Development)
The fee for this course is £745 + VAT
This fee is inclusive of full delegate manual, lunch, refreshments & certificate.
Special offers may be available for this course, please enquire for details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Batalas - Quality Management and Auditing - Open Courses and In-House Training
Batalas provides a comprehensive range of training courses for auditors, management systems, performance improvement techniques and people skills development. Most Batalas training courses are available as scheduled public (open) courses. All training courses are available on an in-company basis. Batalas...
Find out more about this CQI IRCA ISO 45001 Auditor Migration Training Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!