ISO 45001 Awareness e-Learning course
This e-Learning course provides a basic knowledge and understanding of ISO 45001:2018 and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
You will learn -
- What is OH&S
- The history of OH&S Management Systems
What is 45001
- The purpose and benefits of ISO 45001
- Annex SL
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Context of the organisation
- Leadership and worker participation
- Planning, support, operation, performance evaluation and improvement
Benefits of this ISO 45001 e-Learning course -
- Easy to access online course means no travelling costs
- No software required, just an internet connected device
- Can be integrated into your company’s induction process, so all staff receive the same consistent training
- Support from our dedicated e-Learning team
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is aimed at anyone involved in Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S MS). This includes anyone new to OH&S MS or existing OHSAS 18001 auditors who require a basic understanding of ISO 45001.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be awarded a Batalas certificate.
The fee for this course is £29 + VAT per person.
Discounts are available for 5 or more users.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Batalas - Quality Management and Auditing - Open Courses and In-House Training
Batalas provides a comprehensive range of training courses for auditors, management systems, performance improvement techniques and people skills development. Most Batalas training courses are available as scheduled public (open) courses. All training courses are available on an in-company basis. Batalas...
Find out more about this ISO 45001 Awareness e-Learning course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!