Real Estate Modelling MasterclassBayfield Training
Real Estate Masterclass with Financial Modelling in Excel - 1 day Course
This one day masterclass from Bayfield Training will take knowledge of financial modelling to the next level for professionals. Following on from Bayfield's Real Estate Investor course, it will enable the most ambitious modellers in the industry fulfill their potential by developing and teaching advanced knowledge of building complex real estate models.
On this course participants will:
- Analyse the examples of localised models
- Discuss in-depth case studies: analysing real property models & identifying peculiarities
- Learn the full spectrum risk analysis: Sensitivity analysis, scenario analysis & Monte Carlo
- Generate and analyse financial statements from cash flow models
- Learn real estate performance analysis and benchmarking
- Analyse portfolios and aspects of real estate performance metrics
Bayfield Training is a prominent global supplier of investment grade Real Estate executive education and they have a huge extended network of experts, specialists and professionals within the field of Real Estate Financial Modelling. Using both practitioners and academics who have studied and worked at the highest level, this course provided by Bayfield gives participants a total learning experience due to the relevant and up to date content.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Participants who will benefit from this course are:
- Real Estate professionals from a mid to senior level with exposure to Real Estate financial models
- Mid-level to senior Real Estate Analysts who would like to advance their financial modelling skills in areas such as development, portfolio analysis, and risk analysis
- Real Estate Investors who would like to expand their knowledge and understanding of Real Estate cash flow models to an advanced level
This course has a pre-requisite of the Real Estate Investor training course, supplied by Bayfield Training.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
CPD accredited training worth 7.5 Hours
Training Course Content
This training course will cover:
- Mezzanine debt modelling
- Joint Venture structures between developers and lender/equity partners
- Promote and profit share structure calculations
- Advance project cash flows with mezzanine debts
- Key Real Estate and investment risks, risk adjustment of exit yields
- Sensitivity and Scenario Analysis
- Monte Carlo Analysis
This Real Estate Masterclass is available to participants at £1,650 + VAT*.
*Price for a place on public course in the UK. Please enquire for prices relevant to other locations.
If required, the training is also available as an in-house course. Please contact Bayfield Training for more information.
Bayfield Training is a prominent global supplier of investment grade Real Estate executive education. Having begun as pioneers in the field of Real Estate Financial Modelling, today Bayfield has a huge extended network of experts, specialists and professionals within this...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Real Estate Modelling Masterclass course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!