Greek - Beginners Plus - Part 1
To enable you to understand and express simple ideas in the target language and exchange and find out basic information in familiar situations.
Upcoming start dates
Online delivery option may be available - Please contact provider.
- Self-Paced Online
Training Course Content
The course explores in more detail topics and functions covered at Beginners level:
- Personal information
- Eating and drinking
- Shopping and services
- Using the new alphabet (for non-Roman script languages)
- Formal and informal language if appropriate
- Negative structure
- Words used to link ideas g. and, but, also
- How to ask questions
- The basic rules of pronunciation
- Simple structures to express like / dislike
- Present tense / timeframe with frequently used verbs / structures
- Basic numerical data
At Birmingham Adult Education Service their aim is to make a difference. Offering courses such as English, Math, Health & Social Care and Art, BAES has a vision to become an outstanding provider of community learning and skills. Whether you're...