Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Leadership CommunicationBiteSize Learning
Leadership Communication - In-house Course
Whatever the situation, it is the leader’s ability to engage others, draw contribution, and provide clarity that will determine high levels of performance. This inspiring in-house course from BiteSize Learning will help leaders, at all levels, to use high impact communication and thought-provoking questions to ensure that people will understand where they are being led and inspire them to follow.
The course will help leaders:
- Understand what good communication is and develop messages which match their style of delivery
- Choose the appropriate medium for maximum effect
- Learn how to engage an audience and build a compelling story to convey their message
- Use stories and questioning skills to reinforce the leadership message and build trust
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is designed to benefit leaders at all levels.
What is good communication?
Using lessons from great communicators to develop resonant messages that match your own style of delivery
The right message at the right time
- Moving your people quickly from resistance to active involvement
- Determining your audience, and their expectations
- Building a compelling story to convey your message
Stronger results from good questions
- Gathering information, opinions and facts; encouraging people to think; changing behaviour
- “Do you listen or do you wait to speak?”
Understanding and using the Trust Formula
The cost of this in-house course is £1,200 (+VAT and travel expenses) for up to twelve people. BiteSize Learning courses are discounted if two are delivered in one day, from £1,200 for a single course to £2,160 for two courses in one day.
BiteSize Learning offers a range of short, flexible and cost-effective training sessions, delivered at your workplace to maximise time, impact and organisational success. BiteSize courses have no flannel or fillers, just ready-to-use tools and techniques to enhance individual and team...
Find out more about this Leadership Communication course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.