Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care
The programmes provide the opportunity for individuals to forge a career in health and social care by seeking a greater knowledge and understanding industry, and to support the individual’s development into senior positions. Learners are required to complete all units at Level 4 to achieve the 120 credits required to gain the Level 4 Certificate in Health and Social Care.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners with no professional qualification background or working individuals for personal and professional development or learners who are looking for a career change.
Training Course Content
- Unit 1: Academic Study Skills
- Unit 2: Communicating in Health and Social Care
- Unit 3: An Introduction to Healthcare Policy
- Unit 4: Reflective Practice
- Unit 5: Managing People in Health and Social Care
- Unit 6: Sociology Concepts in Health and ill Health