Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care provide the opportunity for individuals to forge a career in health and social care by seeking a greater knowledge and understanding industry, and to support the individual’s development into senior positions.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Suitable for learners who want to become a care manager or residential officer in any health or social care organisation. It is also suitable for individuals who want to open their own business in the care industry.
Training Course Content
There are five mandatory units in this qualification.
- HSC501 Principles Underpinning Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- HSC502 The Management of Quality in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- HSC503 Research Project (40 credits)
- HSC504 Partnership working in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- HSC505 Working with Service users with Complex Needs (20 credits)
Cambridge Management and Leadership School
Cambridge Management and Leadership School is a unique, modern and innovative academic institution founded on principles of excellence, innovation, equality and opportunity for all. We are established and based on the world famous and the historical city of the Cambridge,...
Find out more about this Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!