Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care provide the opportunity for individuals to forge a career in health and social care by seeking a greater knowledge and understanding industry, and to support the individual’s development into senior positions.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Suitable for learners who want to become a care manager or residential officer in any health or social care organisation. It is also suitable for individuals who want to open their own business in the care industry.
Training Course Content
There are five mandatory units in this qualification.
- HSC501 Principles Underpinning Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- HSC502 The Management of Quality in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- HSC503 Research Project (40 credits)
- HSC504 Partnership working in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- HSC505 Working with Service users with Complex Needs (20 credits)