Training the trainer
Whether training is a big part of your role, or just a small aspect of your job, our two-day Training the trainer course will help you design and deliver effective training programmes. You will gain confidence in how to present information effectively with variety and flair and acquire the skills to deal with the dynamics of group learning.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Training the trainer training course is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their training skills. You may run training sessions on behalf of you organisation, or be asked to share your knowledge in support of the professional development of colleagues at work.
Training Course Content
- understanding and motivating learners
- recognising and overcoming barriers to learning
- how to motivate and energise learners
- developing training that is relevant and accessible
- understanding your own learning style
- designing training to suit different learning styles
- understanding the dynamics of group learning
- learning as an on-going process
- establishing aims and objectives for training
- training needs assessment - developing training that meets the needs of the organisation and individual learners
- identifying learning outcomes
- creating a safe, productive learning environment
- blended learning
- what is 'blended learning'?
- developing a blended learning programme including e.learning, action learning sets, coaching, shadowing, workshops, open space learning
- training techniques
- icebreakers and energisers
- effective group work
- using different stimuli (eg case studies, role play, questions, metaphor, quizzes and checklists, mindmaps)
- planning a training programme
- developing session plans
- monitoring and evaluation
- facilitation skills
- your personal presentation skills
- handling difficult situations
Our Training the trainer training course also includes a year of free support from your trainer.
Centre for Strategy and Communication
We specialise in affordable and effective face-to-face training in management, communication, administration, personal effectiveness and writing skills delivered by a team of industry experts. Our training is stretching, motivating and tailored to the individual learner. For over two decades we’ve...
Find out more about this Training the trainer course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!