Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Introduction to Project Management - 1 Day In-House Course
This 1-day, introduction to project management course teaches you how to create a robust plan, kick start a project into action and enhance your stakeholder engagement skills to ensure buy-in. The outcome is stronger people and a stronger organisation.
Learn the core concepts and principles of project success whilst tackling real-world examples from your organisation. This course is perfect for those new to project management or working as part of a wider project team.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What the course covers
- Characteristics of a project compared to business as usual
- Core concepts and principles of project success
- Getting a project started
- Defining a suitable planning approach
- Establishing appropriate reporting and control
- Effective change control
- Capturing and managing risks
- Communication and managing stakeholder expectations
We specialise in professional development fine-tuned to the real-life issues facing each client. The outcome is stronger people and stronger organisations. We offer training and coaching in change management, project management and people skills enabling you and your organisation to manage...