Executive Presentation Skills® UK
This course is led by an instructor and is held in person.
Charisma. Presence. Persuasiveness. These are almost indefinable qualities that seem to radiate magically from an effective public speaker. For centuries, philosophers have discussed exactly what these qualities are. But you don’t need to worry about whether you have them because you can learn the behaviours that create them. That’s the concept at the core of Executive Presentation Skills®. Forget the philosophy. When you demonstrate the behaviours of an effective public speaker, you are an effective public speaker.
In our two-day programme, you will learn both how to organise a presentation persuasively, and how to deliver to move an audience—large or small.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this programme, you will:
- Build your confidence as a presenter in a safe, supportive environment
- Learn by presenting subjects from your own work environment
- Return to your job a more confident and persuasive professional
- Feel empowered to use your new skills immediately
- Be confident that you can deliver clear and focused messages
- Know that your improved public speaking skills will help build your career
All participants will receive a free lifetime subscription of Communispond Digital, our unique learning platform, during and after class. Communispond Digital combines our award-winning curriculum with an indispensable digital platform that supports digital learning methods, encourages online collaboration, gives students quick and easy lifetime access to course material in a digital format, and so much more.
Training Course Content
Learn everything you need to know about how to:
- Conquer nervousness when public speaking
- Move small or large groups to action
- Think clearly on your feet
- Use your voice and body language to hold audience attention
- Analyse your audience to maximise the impact of your message
- Create high impact visuals
- Present visuals with confidence and conviction
- Adjust your public speaking skills to a virtual environment
- Deliver a concise point of view in an impromptu situation
- Organise and deliver a presentation that gains buy-in from decision-makers
- Give a concise and effective briefing under pressure
- Handle audience questions with skill and poise
- Presenting in virtual environments (conference calls, web seminars,etc.)
Results are guaranteed.
If you don't leave class feeling like a more persuasive and confident presenter, you will get your money back.
Mastery of the core public speaking skills taught in this 2-day course will build your confidence to deliver presentations with impact – even under the most challenging and pressure-filled business situations.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has helped over 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader in communication training by teaching skills and actual behaviours with highly individualised instruction. Communispond can help you...
Find out more about this Executive Presentation Skills® UK course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!