Live Online Productivity & Time Management TrainingCorporate Coach Group
Live Online Productivity & Time Management Training
All available course dates
Online Productivity and Time Management Course: One-day Virtual Training
Join us in our virtual classroom for our popular one-day Time Management/Productivity training programme.
Many people do not manage their time effectively and as a result feel that they do not have enough hours in the day, to do everything they need to. This can lead to anxiety and stress.
This one-day Time Management training programme is designed to show you exactly how to be less busy and more productive. This unique training course will show you exactly how to improve your performance, by dropping bad habits and replacing them with effective time management techniques.
On this Time Management course, you will learn to correctly plan and prioritise your tasks and how to avoid procrastination. We show you practical skills to help you become more productive, better organised and less stressed. You will learn how to delegate the right task to the right person. We show you how to handle people who take your time, without adding value to your day, and ways to avoid the distractions of emails.
This course is ideal for anyone who works to tight deadlines, often in a chaotic environment, who needs to get the most from every working hour.
This training is fully interactive and is delivered via Microsoft Teams. The session starts at 9am, with breaks at 11am, 1pm and 3pm, finishing at 4.30pm.
Corporate Coach Training is an ILM Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This online Productivity and Time Management training course is for anyone who needs to improve their productivity at work and improve their personal effectiveness.
Training Course Content
Time Management Skills & Productivity Training Course Content
- How to distinguish between "busy" and "productive work".
- Learn to identify people who waste your time and how to deal with them.
- Learn prioritisation techniques, so you do the most important things first.
- How to avoid procrastination.
- Use SMART targets as an aid to time management.
- Delegating skills.
- How to handle email distractions. Set up methods of dealing with emails.
- How to avoid distractions
- How to handle interruptions.
- Identify work-systems that are inefficient and how to deal with them.
- Applying the 80–20 rule to your own time management.
- Problem solving techniques.
- Personal effectiveness training
- Maintain a positive mental attitude.
- Manage your energy levels.
- How to keep office conversations on productive topics.
- How to use feedback to continually improve results.
- Making the future better than the past.
- Develop a personal action to take away.
Online Productivity and Time Management Course
Fees are inclusive of:
- A full days online training delivered by an experienced trainer
- Interactive PDF handbook
- Personal written action plan
- Certificate of attendance PDF
- Access to the further free training material post course
- Three months free telephone support to answer any on-going questions
This course can also be delivered as in-house training at your premises, both in the UK and internationally (either face to face or virtually online).
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Corporate Coach Training
Corporate Coach Training offer professional development training courses to improve your productivity and help you achieve your goals. Their training programmes have been developed and perfected over 20 years of successfully helping organisations of every size and type. Their courses are highly practical, relevant...
Find out more about this Live Online Productivity & Time Management Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,990 GBP-2,750 GBP
179 GBP-275 GBP