The aim of the Spanish A Level Course is to promote the acquisition of four essential skills: listening to, speaking, reading and writing the Spanish language. It does this within a structure of five sections.
This A Level Course covers the new Edexcel linear syllabus aiming for exams in May/June 2018 or later years.
The course covers the following 8 units:
- Unit 1: La evolucin de la sociedad espaola
- Unit 2: La cultura poltica y artstica en el mundo de habla hispana
- Unit 3: Literature choice: Bodas de sangre by Lorca
- Unit 4: AS Listening, Reading and Translation
- Unit 5: La inmigracin y la sociedad multicultural espaola
- Unit 6: La dictadura franquista y la transicin a la democracia
- Unit 7: Literature choice: Crnica de una muerte anunciada by Gabriel Garca Mrquez
- Unit 8: A-level Listening, Reading and Translation
This course prepares students as private candidates so they can book their exams at a suitable exam centre on completion of their studies.
Approximate Delivery Time
The Distance Learning Centre is one of the leading and longest established suppliers of distance learning courses, open learning, home study, and correspondence courses in the UK. Providing distance learning courses since 1994, the Distance Learning Centre has grown to...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!